- SmartMike+ and SMike+ app can make 44.1khz/48khz stereo sound pickup and transmission in real time while conventional Bluetooth microphone/headset can only transmit mono voice quality sound sampled at 8khz/16khz rate. SmartMike+ can only transmit 8khz/16khz voice to 3rd party apps without integration of Sabinetek SDK.
- With Sabinetek SDK integrated, SMike+ app can receive two separate audios with full-band signal from two SmartMike+s, and this is the world’s first TWS microphone for smartphone.
- With a single SmartMike+ and SMike+ app, you can also make stereo pickup with another microphone via a 3.5mm jack plugged on SmartMike+.
- With a single SmartMike+ and SMike+ app, you can also make another stereo pickup via "Interview" mode, which means SmartMike+ picks up the voice of the interviewee, and the microphone of the smart phone picks up the voice of the interviewer who does not appear in the camera.
- Two SmartMike+s and SMike+ app together with interview mode will pick up three persons’ group talking.
6 SmartMike+ can make real time stereo mixing of the sound and background music stream from arbitrary third-party stream apps, such as Spotify and iTunes. This mixed stereo audio will be transmitted to SMike+ app via Sabinetek’s private Bluetooth technology in real time. So SmartMike+ supports multi protocols cooperation at the same time while all other Bluetooth devices do not.
7 SMike+ app can help vloggers with auto transcription with more than 120 languages supported.
8 SMike+ app will also support video shooting with front and back cameras simultaneously. (Currently in internal testing)
9 SMike+ app will support funny lip sync battles which synchronize foreground video and sound pickup from your SmartMike+. (Currently in internal testing)
10 SMike+ app will support some key events from main stream gimbal in the near future.